This is actually not a joke. The anti-Israel UN resolution - and subsequent speech by Kerry have not only rewarded the Palestinians' past terror campaigns and intransigence but have also provided legitimization for what comes next - a new intifada.
The fact that the UK played a leading role in the UN resolution might be a surprise to those who were duped by Theresa May's relatively warm words towards Israel in a speech last month, but not to anybody who has followed this blog over the last few years. In fact, if you actually listen to her speech she brags about banning 'Islamophobic bloggers' from entering the UK, whereas a major motivation for their ban was that they were 'too pro-Israel'
- Theresa May's deceitful speech to the Jewish community
- Theresa May banned American bloggers from entering the UK because they were 'pro-Israel'
- Shock move after May appointed leader
- The British Jewish Community sets spectacularly low bars over whom it considers to be a 'true friend of Israel'
- Obama's shameful betrayal of Israel
- UN, Obama further radicalize Palestinians
- Open letter to Theresa May
- The deadly Israeli house