*Although the letter itself is not real it accurately sums up what Muslim 'Palestinians' feel and, compared to the real incitement to kill being promulgated by Palestinians across all walks of society (such as those below) it is actually very tame.
And, in case you think the 'hijab self-defence' claim is far fetched, you must read the story of Shorouq Dwayyat. It is in fact a common Jihadi tactic. Moreover, if you google "Palestinian woman stab hijab" you will come across hundreds of articles like this that accept the lie.
- How the media sees the timeline of events in Israel
- Letters to MP and Downing Street about anti-Israel media bias
- Perfect illustration of anti-Israel bias in the media
- Compare and contrast responses to terrorism in Israel
- Rules and Guidelines for Western reporting on Israel
- Media ignores or dehumanizes murdered Israelis
- BBC ignore attacks against Israel
- Martians attacking Jews again
- Arabs massacred by Americans on day of tit-for-tat violence
- Reporting attacks against ISIS and Hamas
- Another dedication to the useful idiots at CNN and the BBC
- If the response to Pearl Harbour had been the same as that of modern Islamic attacks.