I would have thought that with both a real war being conducted against the Jews in Israel and a simultaneous media war to cover it up (or blame the Jews) there would have been a very good turn out, especially as it was promoted by some of the 'official Jewish' organisations including the Board of Deputies. But the turn-out was very poor (I counted about 80-90 people) and the Board of Deputies were - like their presence throughout the current crisis - invisible.
After the rally I met a young orthodox Jew called Efrayim Goldstein from Stamford Hill. As if to confirm what I have been saying (e.g. to my MP) about the impact of the inverted reality reporting by the British media (which turns Muslim terrorists into victims and slaughtered Jews into oppressors) he told me that there has been an upsurge of antisemitic attacks in Stamford Hill over the last two weeks. Just today there were three attacks including Muslims shouting all Jews must die at a coach load of children and an attack on a Jew whose car window was smashed. I have since seen reports confirming this here, but again of course it is ignored by the main stream media, especially as the attackers were Muslims.
Finally I was waiting for this to happen and it has started. Finding it more difficult than usual to pin ALL the blame on Israel for the wave of terrorism against it the media has started to play the numbers game - something which is unique to coverage of Israel. So, for example, prominent in tonight Evening Standard is this statement:
"Six Israelis and 27 Palestinians, including nine alleged attackers and eight children, have died after almost two weeks of street attacks and security clampdowns"So, apart from understating the Israeli dead and ignoring the hundreds of Jews injured, the Standard fails to state that ALL of the Palestinians killed were attackers and that includes the 'eight children'. But, hey they play the numbers game now because it fits their narrative. A number like 750 Muslim attacks against Jews in the last two weeks compared with 1 Jewish attack against Muslims (which incidentally was carried out by a 16-year-old and hence is as much as a 'child' as the 8 Palestinians above who, by virtue of being 17 and under are not classified as 'attackers') does not fit the media narrative.
|In the distance here are the anti-Israel protesters|
- These videos must be seen as they expose the lying Palestinian narrative
- Nick Ferrari: Jews killing Palestinians for no reason again
- Perfect illustration of anti-Israel bias in the media
- How the media sees the timeline of events in Israel
- Letters to MP and Downing Street about anti-Israel media bias
- Compare and contrast responses to terrorism in Israel
- Rules and Guidelines for Western reporting on Israel
- Media ignores or dehumanizes murdered Israelis
- BBC ignore attacks against Israel
- Martians attacking Jews again
- Arabs massacred by Americans on day of tit-for-tat violence
- Reporting attacks against ISIS and Hamas
- Another dedication to the useful idiots at CNN and the BBC
- If the response to Pearl Harbour had been the same as that of modern Islamic attacks.